Your Project Management Services
Our project management professionals provide expertise to plan, design, build and manage construction and renovation projects with a proven track record for delivering projects on time and on budget.
With service providers, we offer complete project management services, from preliminary planning to project close-out. We provide a single point of contact with decades of knowledge earned through hands-on project delivery experience in virtually every aspect of designing, building, and completing a diverse range of facilities. Combined with sensitivity to client needs, our integrated project team approach allows us to deliver effective solutions within scope, schedule, and budget on all types of projects from minor renovations to complete building complexes.
Home Renovation Contractors knows that renovating a house and apartment can be very complicated, time-consuming and expensive. This is why we accompany you step by step in your renovation projects. When starting on such Projects, some works are best left in the hands of the professionals. This is why we invite you to get an online quote. There are also many things that don’t require involving a professional to accomplish them! Here too, you can count on us to help and advise you step by step.
We provide project management throughout the project lifecycle:
- Coordinate and liaison with local jurisdictions.
- Site selection, acquisition and negotiation.
- Development and coordination of EOIs, RFQs, RFPs for design consultants, construction managers, and contractors.
- Site investigation including environmental, civil, and surveying.
- Contract administration, including progress payment review and processing, coordination of change orders, monthly reports, and management of project site meetings.
- Coordination and monitoring of project budget and cash flow.
- Project completion, including substantial completion, release of lien holdback(s), deficiency management, warranties, and O&M manuals.
- Public consultations.
The renovation represents a high budget; we know that. We have therefore calculated the cost of most of the work you will be doing. And finally, our guides, advice and tips are simple, clear and precise—no professional jargon or jibber-jabber.
We go straight to the point with clear explanations and precise techniques. Enjoy your visit to our site!
Are you planning to do renovation work but know very little about the building field? Do you want an estimation of the cost for this work? Do you want to compare the rates applied by several professionals? There is only one solution: the quote.
Having an estimation made allows you to avoid unpleasant surprises when you pay the craftsman. Having several quotes drawn up also enables you to compare rates and thus make savings.
Have questions or need experts advice?